We welcome gifted and driven people worldwide to a team with a global mind and a local heart!
Boost your career within a fast-growing IoT start-up
You know what it’s like: you’ve got this crazy idea to make things better and a powerful commitment to make it happen…But you need a team alongside you. An agile organization where you can grow both professionally and personally… That’s exactly what Actility offers you right now and in the coming years!
Actility is not just any tech company
We are a leader in the fundamental technology driving the next industrial revolution, the Internet of Things. Actility is a technology pioneer, for sure, and we are always looking for innovative, creative people with a passion to build world-leading software products and services. But our business is growing and developing with the explosion of IoT solutions and our rapidly expanding customer base. We’re also interested to hear from people with experience, or interest, in any dimension of building a dynamic technology based company. Whether you want to engage new partners and customers, support our existing partners to create the best solutions, work with developers to build and animate a community, create new tools for our partners, or develop entirely new IoT solutions for different industries, we want to hear from you.
It’s a fantastic journey: if you think you might want to join us, explore all Actility Job Offers
WE ARE HIRING!!!
Stagiaire Geolocation Products / Operations Intern
Duration: 6 Months
We are proposing an internship in the Actility Products team in Paris to support our IoT lab and product marketing activities and processes and undertake specific assignments.
Assignments will include:
- Work with IoT lab partners on LTE/LoRaWAN demos with real use cases and applications
- Help with writing content for videos, whitepapers and webinars within IoT lab for LTE device partners
- Learn how to setup LTE and LoRaWAN testbed for IoT lab and accompany visitors of IoT lab
- Help device manufacturers and application vendors in troubleshooting issues with their LTE/LoRaWAN devices
- Help with testing of Geolocation algorithms on the LoRa network server
- Help with testing of Abeeway tracking devices and run field trials
- Help with Non-Regression tests for new versions of the platform or the algorithm, including field tests
- Help with writing and updating documentation related to LTE and Geolocation
- Work on Geolocation visualization tools integrated with Actility platform
- Audit of infrastructure Geolocation reliability on customer networks
You will be under direct responsibility of the Product manager/Operations manager based in Paris.
This is an immediate opportunity for a talented individual to join a respected leader in the fast-growing IoT industry with a strong vision and strategy and participate in the ramp up of our global sales and presales activities, with direct involvement and impact on the promotion of our key products and services in the global marketplace.
The candidate shall demonstrate the following key orientations and skills:
- Fluency in English – spoken and written
- Basic technical knowledge of IT infrastructure, Wireless and Networking technologies, device technologies and applications coding (C/C++, Python, MySQL, PHP, etc)
- Hands-on personal orientation
- Self organization and reliability
- Willingness to take responsibilities and ownership of projects and activities
- Presentation skills
- Interest for technical presentation in a software company.
If you didn’t see what you are looking for, we also welcome open applications. Contact our HR Resources department