The Actility Blog
2017: Actility in the Spotlight
Celebrating our ten-year birthday in 2017, Actility stood in the spotlight for a host of prestigious awards and acknowledgments. We’re delighted to share our top three!
- Actility has entered the top 10 French Tech start-ups you had to invest in last year… alongside new investors such as Creadev, Bosch and Inmarsat and existing ones i.e. Idinvest, Bpifrance, Ginko Ventures, KPN, Orange Digital Ventures, Swisscom, and Foxconn.
- “With $ 75 million raised […], Actility outperforms competition.” Maddyness
- Our co-founder and CTO, Olivier Hersent is one of the 10 candidates in the vote for the IT personality of 2017. Previous winners range from world-known Edward Snowdon to French personalities who have made a name on the global IT scene like Octave Kabla, founder of OVH. Results are expected soon… we keep our fingers crossed!
- “Choose among a list of personalities who particularly stood out during the past months in the IT and digital industry.” Le Monde Informatique
- People and companies alike should be proud of their birthplace! In 2007, Actility was born in Brittany in the town of Lannion. Nicolas Jordan, our co-founder, had the chance to go to Rennes to receive Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 – Western France award.
- “One can only look towards the future with excitement as Western France aims to become a world-class start-up accelerator with Rennes as its beating heart.” Nicolas Jordan